Eager and ready to work hard for our clients, Mr. Gonczi, a recent cum laude graduate of Loyola Law School, understands the experience and process of being hurt in an accident. As a young college student, Mr. Gonczi endured a life-altering accident that cemented his drive for success as an attorney, and to be of service to others in need. Mr. Gonczi was born and raised in New Orleans and is very passionate about our city. He has also spent time living in Argentina and traveling throughout Latin America. Gonczi has deep connections to the Hispanic community, having taught himself the Spanish language out of his desire to be of service to the Latin community. The time spent living in Argentina reinforced his love of the Latin culture. In his spare time, Mr. Gonczi enjoys playing golf and rugby, traveling, and listening to live music.
- Loyola University, 2017, J.D.
- Loyola Law Review, Member
- Stuart H. Smith Loyola Law Clinic, Student Practitioner
- Loyola Dean’s Scholarship Award Recipient
- University of Hawai’i at Manoa, B.S., 2011
- Jesuit High School, 2007
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Tarahumara Children’s Hospital Fund