Mr. Penzo’s unique background sets him apart from most! Having spent most of his childhood in a Swiss Boarding School, he learned early on that independence and orderliness leads to success. Following graduation from Aiglon College, Mr. Penzo joined the United States Marine Corps where he served as an Amphibious Assault Vehicle (AAV) Crew Chief, and Infantry Fire Team Leader while serving two combat tours in Iraq. There, he received the Purple Heart and many other medals. As a decorated veteran, Mr. Penzo graduated with his law degree and put his multiple languages to use. Born to immigrant parents of Italy and Dominican Republic, Mr. Penzo has a thoughtful understanding of his clients’ needs and focuses on Personal Injury, Criminal, and Family Law. “I’m happy to be in a position to help the Hispanic community of New Orleans,” said Penzo. Penzo has traveled extensively including Italy, Hungary, Sweden, Holland, and Thailand. He is an avid moviegoer and film aficionado.
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, 2013, J.D./C.L.
- Tulane University, 2008, B.A. Psychology and History
- Aiglon College Boarding School, Chesiers-Villars, Switzerland, 2001
Bar & Court Admissions
- Louisiana State Bar, 2015
Professional Membership & Activities
- Purple Heart
- Iraq Campaign Medal
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal
- Select Reserve Marine Corps Medal
- Combat Action Ribbon