According to the principles of the American criminal justice system, defendants are “innocent until proven guilty”. Unfortunately, the reality is that innocents often suffer when prosecutors, law enforcement officers, and the media forget that everyone has a right to a fair trial.
Our firm represents clients that been arrested and are facing:
- Violent crimes including murder/homicide, kidnapping, assault, robbery and burglary
- Sex crimes including criminal conduct, rape, internet crimes, child molestation and child pornography
- Drug offenses including possession of drugs, trafficking and transportation, sale of narcotics and manufacturing of drugs
- Federal crimes including mail fraud, wire fraud, healthcare fraud, mortgage fraud, drug offenses, weapons offenses and white collar crimes
- Other offenses such as DWI and DUI arrests, vehicular homicide, domestic violence